Tuesday 3 July 2012

Good enough to eat!

I went to New Look to check their sale out - I showed you some highlights in my last post.

This is one of the two I bought - £10 - and a gorgeous ice cream sundae print that I just love.

I put it with my silver leopard print belt (charity shop) and the boots I got for my first date with my husband 4 1/2 years ago - I paid £45 for them but they still look great and are worn a LOT - technically they break the #whatyourocking rules but cost per wear is pretty low!

I also made the whole outfit ridiculous by adding in my leopard print coat and furry handbag, known by all as 'the badger'.

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! I really must get myself some belts, I have recently bought two dresses and both of them would be bettered with a belt :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belts are my biggest style tip - they make such a huge difference!

      Delete