Friday 24 August 2012

All the colours - again!

It's probably quite obvious by now that I like bright colours - ALL the colours. Hence my mad love of this dress. It's slinky, colourful, and faintly ridiculous. What's not to love?!

I'm pretty sure I got it at George in Asda, and think it was around £5 but I bought it quite a while ago so I could be wrong. It was definitely less than £8. 



The cardigan is one I had as a hand-me-down - and is, actually, a maternity one - but I don't think that's obvious! I love it and even though I've had it for a couple of years now, and it wasn't new then, it still looks perfect and is SUPER comfortable to boot. It's a jojo maman bebe one - so no way was it less than £10 - but to me it was free, so baboom! 

I'm wearing the Liberty print wedges of wonder and purple tights too - and - joy of joys - after a hideous gastric flu attack I lost some weight and had to poke a new hole in my belt this morning! 

All in all a good #WhatYouRocking day!

What did you wear today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment